Wednesday, July 29, 2009

*woo!*

April's petticoat came in the mail today!! And I of course texted her immediately and asked if I could open it. LOL
Now she just needs to get hooooome so I can see the whole outfit allll together! :] Excite!

I think we are pretty set on booking our reception at Marker 107.. the restaurant I posted pics of earlier. I heard back from Dana, the lady who is opening the place, and everything sounds good! My mom said to go ahead and plan on it then.
I also checked out the tide charts for that day and hide tide peaks at 6:45 that night which is PERFECT.

Also, I found a ring yesterday that I really like on Overstock.com. We are still going to go see a jeweler about how much it would cost to reset the stones from Bailey's mom's wedding bands into white gold.. and we'll get/do whichever one works out to cost less! :D
This is the one I found on Overstock:

It matches my sapphire engagement ring & I think it would fit the shape of my e-ring. I didnt want to get a normal straight band because it wont sit flush with my e-ring, but I dont want one that is bent just to fit around it because then it would look funny if I wanted to wear my wedding band alone.

Oh well, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment