Wednesday, July 15, 2009

*sick update*

We are booking our wedding tomorrow! Finally!!! I am SO EXCITED!!!! :D

Good stuff:

I think I got my invitation wording done for the most part!! I just need a little help with a couple parts that I'm stuck on, and then I need to get someone to proofread it! That's one big thing out of the way though.
Just a warning, we didnt find the wording anywhere pre-made, and it might be a little tacky but we think it's HILARIOUS. So whatever!
[we ARE going to have a few invitations with totally different, more traditional wording to send to the very few people that might be offended or whatever.. but most of our family will appreciate it I think!]

Also, yesterday I was talking to my aunt [while we were on the way to see Harry Potter!] and I mentioned that I wanted to wear black pearls in the wedding and she said that she has some I can borrow! So that rules because they arent cheap! And that will be my 'something borrowed' right there. :]

oooh so pretty :]

April's shoes should be here tomorrow so I will take pics!


Lame stuff:

I'm super sick and stuffy and sneezy etc today so all I want to do is curl up with a blanket and sick April and watch Bridezillas.

Boo.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh maan i was half thinking you were going to post the invitation wording here. haha <3

    ReplyDelete