Friday, July 24, 2009

*wedding overdrive*

I am feeling so overwhelmed lately.

What's new?

April ordered a size smaller in her dress and got it in the mail the other day. It looks great so I think she's going to go with that one! :] It fits a little better in the boobage area and it's not as long! She also ordered her purple petticoat yesterday! So I cant wait to see it all together!! :D

I talked to Mama yesterday and she expressed some concern over having the reception at her house because if people are drinking they would need to stay somewhere nearby obviously... which is a problem because there is NOTHING near my mom's house in the way of hotels. Nothing. Nada.
So now we are looking at possibly renting something in Richmond Hill for the reception. I just hope we find something that will go along with what we want! *crosses fingers* [and somewhere that will still let us get crunk hahaha]

Also, I saw this yesterday in one of my wedding communities and I fell in LOVE. So I sent it to my mom and asked her if my stepdad could make it.. and it looks pretty promising! Sooooo I'm excited because we will be making one of these!!!
So cute. I already have ideas in my head of how I want it to look! <3

Today I made a list of the DIY things that we need to get started on:

-invitations [soon! we are waiting on the samples that Pammie ordered!]
-photo booth wall
-bouquet charms
-time capsule
-card box
-bridesmaid's hairpieces
-bride / bridesmaid emergency kits

I know I'm forgetting some things.. like I said, overwhelmed. I feel like my brain is FULL!

I'm anxiously awaiting my wedding contract in the mail and I am DYING for it to get here. haha. I finally heard from our wedding coordinator yesterday!

I've been collecting addresses also, the sooner the better. And I cant WAIT to get my invites out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment