Saturday, July 25, 2009

*invitations & reception venues*

Pammie came over today and brought a ton of color swatches that she ordered from cardsandpockets.com!
After much debate and several oohs and aahs and a few blehhhs [haha] we came up with something I REALLY LIKE and Pammie didn't hate! YAYY!
I wont post the whole thing here and ruin the surprise but I did get to pick out the main color and it is bright! :D So I am excited about that! I'll show that part:

I dont know if it will be rectangular or squared.. I'm thinking probably rectangle like the picture.
And we're not buying the pocketfolds from there. We are just getting all of the card stock and totally making them on our own! :D
Yayyyyy a project! haha I'm excited. Can you tell?

I'm not stressing so hard anymore about getting them done ASAP. We will send them out about 6 months in advance, and right now we are about 8 months out. :] *phew*

Also, today I met up with Mama and we went to Richmond Hill, picked up Carroll Ann and went to check out TWO possible reception venues! :]
We were originally planning to just have the reception at Mama & Eddie's house in the backyard but, 1. there are NO hotels ANYWHERE nearby for the drunkies to spend the night, & 2. it would just be so much trouble & stress for them, and all of us, to worry about renting tents & chairs & tables + food + drink etc.
SO now we are renting a place and having catering. :] It's a little more than I was planning but I am definitely not complaining.
I only have pictures of the first place we checked out today.
I know these pics will probably get cut off because I never have them the right size to post to blogspot but here they go anyway!









I'm going to have to make a pros & cons list later because I dont really know which location I liked better!
Once I find out prices, maybe then I'll know. haha. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment