Thursday, August 13, 2009

*DRESS & groomsmen attire changes!!*

I've changed my mind about the dress I want!

I had a bit of a freakout a couple of weeks ago because I realized that I was actually planning on ordering a dress that I wouldnt even be able to TRY ON until it came in the mail.
Now.. that wouldnt have even phased me a couple of years ago BEFORE I HAD A BABY.. but um.. my body is not the cute little thing it used to be anymore lol.. and I am still getting used to what looks good on me now.
SO. I decided to go to some more dress shops and try on some more dresses just in case THE ONE was sitting somewhere around here instead of California.
I didnt find the one, but I did find a STYLE that I loved. And I also realized that I'm not comfortable in strapless AT ALL anymore. I wasnt standing up straight, I didnt feel confident, and I kept trying to adjust my boobs.. NOT how I want to feel on my wedding day!
Then I tried on this Casa Blanca gown:

It was long and full with a train which I wasnt into but I LOVED THE TOP SO MUCH. It was minimizing in the chest [which I definitely need] and it was just so flattering. I fell in love [with the top].
I couldnt justify buying the gown and then cutting $200-$300 worth of material off to make it shorter though.

Then I realized that there is a new Dolly design! The Beverlywood! AND IT IS PERFECT!! :D
I love it. So I am 99.9% sure that this will be the one I get!
I'm going to have it made WITHOUT the sleeves though. Still with the strap part, similar to the top of the Casa Blanca gown, but no sleeves.
Here it is:



What do yall think? :D


Also, Bailey and I decided to change the groom + groomsmen + bridesdude attire. We registered everyone for tuxes but that wasnt what we wanted to do in the first place! So now we are going back to our original plan!
Bailey will just be in a suit & the other boys will just wear black dress pants + white dress shirt.
And then we will order their ties:

We're ordering them from Etsy seller: toybreaker
They will look something like this.
We havent decided on black ties with colored ink, or colored ties with black ink.
Bailey's tie will be blue & the other guys will have purple ties. :]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post about the DRESS & groomsmen attire changes!!. Most of the engaged people will feel confused when they choose their wedding dress. I hope this post will be useful for them. To search the best dress vendors, they may use the wedding app for free and get gain from it.

    ReplyDelete