Tuesday, August 18, 2009

*NEW inspiration board*

Ok, we made a few minor changes. Purple is out & green is in.
New inspiration board:
Photobucket
I'm going to work on it some more later because a couple of the pics I put on there werent EXACTLY the sort of thing I was looking for, but I was in a hurry!
Purple is my favorite color, BUT green is my 2nd fave. AND it's much easier to coordinate IMO. So it works. :]
*phew*
I will be so glad when I stop changing my mind about stuff. Ali has been making my decisions official lately. haha. Whenever I start second guessing stuff she just asks me a couple questions and then tells me what to do. I need that. Too much wedding stuff going on in my head at once ALL OF THE TIME.

Now off to look for turquoise petticoats, yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment