Friday, August 28, 2009

*omg shewz*

Photobucket
Dude. I ordered my shoes YESTERDAY.. after 5:00 and they were here TODAY before 2:00!! WTH!
Definitely not complaining though!

Here they are! [excuse the crappy cell phone pics]

Photobucket
They look so dark on my camera phone! But they are much more vibrant in person.
I tried them on and they are glorious BUT I am not posting those pictures because.. my feets need some lovin before I'm gonna go posting them on the internet. haha.
So those pics are soon to come!
I ordered them from heels.com. They do smell like mothballs though... so they are airing out right now... until April. LOL

I also ordered my veil & fascinator yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!
I did end up getting the ones from birdcageveils.com.

This veil:


And this fascinator:


I do have to pick a different brooch for the fascinator though because they dont have the flower one anymore. I'm so excited though!
The lady who runs the site is named Melody Ginn & she is SO SWEET. I had a question about the veil & fascinator going together so I emailed her and instead of emailing me back she called me.. good stuff. She was so nice & helpful & she ended up pulling one of her employees aside to try them on her to see how they'd look together! haha. Love it.
So I bought them right there on the phone with her yesterday. It was so exciting to me.

ALSO. I bought my garter:


from Etsy seller: MiaVonMinksGarters

I'm so happy to finally be buying things for my wedding!!! AHHH!!!!

<3

2 comments:

  1. ugh.i used to be totally obsessed with Chinese Laundry!! I think your wedding is coming along beautifully!!

    loveyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok hi 9 years late. i lOVVVVVVE the chinese laundry shoes. the fact that they are chinese laudry just makes me melt. you're going to have the most gorgeous, festive, attractive [wedding party incl bride & groom] in the wherl.

    ReplyDelete