Saturday, October 10, 2009

*OMG we have a dress!*

Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap.

I just got back from Statesboro with April & I PURCHASED MY WEDDING DRESS.
I found the one.. well.. the TWO really. haha. I fell in love with 2 dresses.
One was short & cute & perfect for Vegas & just totally ME. And the pricetag was prettyyyy amazing.
The second one was long. big. An actual wedding GOWN. But I loved it. And it was expeeeennnnnsive. ha.
So, I definitely went with the first one! But honestly, it was exactly what I was looking for anyway & I LOVE IT. It was so flattering!! I felt so pretty :]

Please forgive us because the pics dont do it justice. WOMP.

First, the one I DIDNT get:


I loved the top of it so much. You cant really tell in this picture but it made me look so voluptuous without a ton of boobs showing all over the place. lol.

And now, the one I did get. MUCH more informal & fun I think:


So cute! Please excuse ME in this picture. It poured rain on us RIGHT before we got there and it ruined my hair & I'm like.. pigeon toed in this picture. wth.

SO ANYWAY. TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK!!!

And I will update later today with some more wedding stuff that's happened in the past few weeks! :D

8 comments:

  1. ok while I like the first dress... I LOVE YOU IN THE SECOND DRESS. I DIE. seriously. oihfioashfioashfoiahof.

    ps. how am i going to hold it together at your wedding when i'm crying right now? haha. I LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am so so so glad that you went with the shorter one!! Maybe you can get a teeny short crinoline to go under to give it a little more volume. I LOVE LOVE it though. It is so flattering and you look so great and its fun and spunky and I think its perfect.

    YAAY!,,,, you let bailey see it, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD GIRL!!! ps. per the crinoline comment. I like the dress the way it is already!! But I am just thinking of the original dress that you picked out and think you can make this one look SO close to that one!! SO STOKED yay yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the dress you picked out! It looks perfect for you and on you! You and April did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so when you getting married miss ginny. I am on halloween

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! aaaahhh a halloween wedding! Jealous! We're getting married on April 3rd! SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yah im really excited

    ReplyDelete