Thursday, October 15, 2009

*170 days to go!*

Ok, I had a few more things to update about the other day but I was so overly excited about my dress that I just.. didnt. haha. I know some of yall have already seen most of this but here it is anyway!

I think I've pretty much finished everything on our actual wedding website so here's the link if you're interested!
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/GinnyCarter&BaileyRutledge

Also, we finally booked our hotel room! [thanks mama!!]
[noooo makeup obv]

And then the next day I watched the video they posted on the website and did a LITTLE better? Maybe? lol.



ha.. I'm obviously not very good at it! But that's ok. I won't be the one putting it on before the wedding! :D *phew*

Closeup of the fascinator:

You can't really see the peacock feathers here. My bad.

Ugly feet, cute shoes:

Holy CRAP I love them!

Cake toppers are in our possession!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

aaaaand my garter!

crappy pic, but it's really pretty :]

Randomness:

Bailey's ring isn't here yet. Boo. I mean, they have to make it and everything, and their shop policy says it could take about 6 weeks but I'm so damn impatient. lol. Wahh.

My dress probably wont be in until January [hopefully sooner though]. I can't waaaaaait to put it back on. :D I'm thinking about possibly making it a teeny tiny bit shorter. MAYBE?

Ok, I have a million wedding things going through my head right now so I will probably update again tonite. ;]

3 comments:

  1. your veil and fascinator are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I know I'm a random stranger lol but I am also soon to be married - I was wondering where you found your amazingly awesome Link and Zelda cake toppers?? I'm searching all over for some and I can't find any I like, but I LOOOOOVE the ones you have on here!!

    Thank you!!
    -Ambrosia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually bought them on ebay from a seller in Taiwan I think! It took me a while to find two that I liked, but they are just regular action figures from Twilight Princess! One was $30 & one was $40. Kinda pricey but totally worth it in my opinion :D

    I just found a couple on ebay right now but it won't let me copy & paste links for some reason. >:[
    Just ebay search Twilight Princess Figures & they should come up!

    Good luck on the upcoming wedding & thanks for checking out my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete