Wednesday, January 6, 2010

*hair , makeup & bouquet inspiration*

I've found quite a few hair inspiration pics that I like.. I still don't really know what I want to do so I really need opinions! And if anyone has any ideas I would very much appreciate suggestions!!!

As a reminder, this is my veil:


and onto the hairstyles!~

#1



#2


#3



#4



#5

^^first & last pics


And makeup:

#1



#2


#3



bouquet:

#1

pic on the left.. minus the dragonfly lol

#2


#3

^^this is basically what would be included in our wedding package.

#4

^^i think this is my favorite so far

#5



input pleeeeeeeeease!! :D

7 comments:

  1. x-posted but

    hair- 3 or 4 but i love 3 best
    makeup- 3
    flowers - 3 or 4...but i think 4 matches better. i just love hydrangea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair - 3
    makeup - 2 (3s a close second)
    flowers - 4 or 1

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair 1 and 3 (3 best)

    makeup 1 and 3 (1 best)

    flowers 1 and 4 (1 best)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the wavy, romantic bun. Mmmmm, romanticism at a wedding. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hair 1 or 4, makeup 1 or 3, bouquet 4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen this site/mag? it has pretty things! http://www.nonpareilmag.com

    ReplyDelete