Friday, September 4, 2009

*guestbook table*

Since Bailey and I met in an airport, I wanted to somehow tie that in to the wedding / reception. I asked everyone in my wedding community [weddingplans on LiveJournal] for suggestions & I think I finally figured out what we're going to do!

I think we'll make our guestbook / card box table 'travel themed'.
One of the girls in the community used a vintage suitcase as a card box instead of making or buying one. It was SO freaking cute. I was planning on making ours, but instead I think I'm going to have to bite her style a little bit. lol.
This was her table:

Love it.

And Bailey bought these for my birthday this past March:

So there we go. We already have our card box. haha. We'll use the little one!

Ok, so we'll do that and then I figured we could probably find an airplane themed guestbook somewhere. I found these on Etsy:



But I think I'm gonna keep looking around until I find one that I love.

Also, I was planning on buying Bailey's wedding band today but I dont know how wide the band should be. The standard size for the one he wants is 6 mm but that seems a little wide for him. Wearing a ring is going to take some getting used to for him anyway, so I dont want it to be too much. I didnt want to tell him I was buying it. I kind of wanted it to be a surprise but I think I'm gonna have to ask him. :[ BOOOOO.

EDIT: I'm dumb and was looking at 8ths of an inch instead of millimeters. derrrrrrrrrrr. So nevermind, I am going with the width that they normally come in! WOO!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment